Thursday, January 7, 2010

Why do I love Rugby?

...because even after I have spent the better part of an hour thoroughly torturing him with a bath, nail clipping, brushing, blow drying, etc. He still comes and lays at my feet. <3

-------------------------

Rugby and I tried to recreate these pictures that I took of our friend Joyful.







However, we were completely unsuccessful. This is as close as we got - I am ashamed.
I had to make it black and white to hide the sucky-ness of the picture. :/
He was just NOT interested in posing.

7 comments:

  1. Awww! Rugby is adorable in his own right! A picture of him laying at your feet was probably worth a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaahhhhh. I know that look well. It says..."Not today Mama, maybe I will feel like modeling for you tomorrow!".

    Awesome pics of Joyful though! She must have been "in the mood".

    Smileys!
    The Mama

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even without fancy schmany posing, Rugby is VERY photogenic :)

    What breed is Joyful??? I'm finding myself increasingly tempted to get a little dog lately lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I huffed and puffed at Rugby so he knew I was angry that he wasn't posing.

    Joy is practically a professional -http://www.flickr.com/photos/samd517/sets/72157618124656807/

    She is a super cute Jack Russel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetest pictures ever! Love these pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are one smart maltese, Rugby!!! all paws up to you

    *wet licks*

    Snowy & Crystal

    ReplyDelete