Thursday, December 18, 2008

Trouble Maker

That couldn't possible be a word describing Rugby right? Think again!

The other day I was being particularly lazy and did not clean his crate pan after a delicious turkey neck dinner and I had an exam the next morning. Instead of overcoming the lack of motivation I had I decided just to stick him in the little bathroom with the babygate and a bed. How much trouble could he get into right? He can't even reach anything.

I underestimated him. I came home and found him asleep on the couch. I thought this was rather histerical and could not stop myself from making Rugby own up to what he did and take some pictures with the mess. And here it is...
As I continued snapping away, Rugby's head got lower and lower, almost out of embarassment which just encouraged my picture taking.



He even looks sweet and innocent here doesn't he? I call this...plotting.

No comments:

Post a Comment