Friday, October 24, 2008

Blah

Rugby and I skipped today, and went down to the farm. (This was very stupid of me as I had just given him a bath the morning, but hindsight is always 20/20 right?) He ran around like crazy and played with Joy, the jack russel. We worked on our recall a little, not 'formaly' but when I actually needed them. I found that it is hard to get his attention if he is paying attention to something else (like a really good senct), but once he realizes I am talking to him he is more than willing to oblige, and come over to me.

Tonight we went for a little walk and worked on our auto-sits and stands. I am not sure if the two are related, but every once in a while when I halt he will not sit, but instead just stop and stand beside me. I can not figure out if this is because he is forgetting to sit, or he thinks I am going to ask him to stand anywayz. Either way, he has to sit but it would help me better deal with that if I could figure it out. I am leaning towards the "forgetting" reason, just because every time we stand, he has to sit before and after in order to make the stand 'distinct' in hs little head. lol I will have someone watch us tomorrow and see. The Stands were pretty much the same...maybe we moved up to an 87% from an 85%? Slowly but surely...we will get there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment