Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yuck School

Okay

Everything is pretty much the same as last time I posted. The retrieve is at 6 inches, and is ready to be moved to 1 ft, but finals are getting in the way of that (tomorrow is the last one! YEA!). Poor Rugby has been pretty bored this finals week, but he is learning some patients! lol This weekend was the first time Rugby got to stay in the house alone out of his crate. He did wonderfully. There was no accidents, and nothing chewed up (that I have found yet :p).

I got *the* cutest pictures of Rugby and Caruso in front of the christmas tree at class. BUT, since my computer is full up (need external hard drive) those are going to have to wait too.
I am full of excuses today aren't I? :)

Back to studying and in less than 24 hours I will be on winter break!

No comments:

Post a Comment