Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy Thoughts

Just wanted to ask everyone to keep their paws cross for Rugby's friend Jake. He is having surgery to have a brain tumor removed in the morning. Jake is Lilly's house-mate - you might remember him from our 25 days of Christmas pictures.
Since we will be Jake-less for a while here are some pictures of him and Lilly from last week. They are quite a pair, huh?

Their co-operative face
The Serious Face
The I-Think-She-Might-Have-The-Ball Face
The I-Can't-Believe-She-Threw-The-Ball-And-I'm-Still-Here Face
The Happy Dog Face
The "LOOK, SQUIRREL" Face
And Lastly, Jake's I-Have-A-Better-Stay-Than-Lilly Face

GOOD LUCK JAKE!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh no! Poor Jake!! I remember being in retrieve class with him when my Ben was young. I hope he came thru his surgery okay...

    Very cute pix of he and Lilly....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just lost my dog, named Lucky and I was 5 months old was a very cute Dalmatian who taught me a lot in his short life.

    I feel that women are a very sensitive to things around you, I hope to find more people like you ... Greetings!

    Good luck to Jake:)

    P.D. sorry but do not write very well english

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Falling Whistles, Luv Aj, Alyce Designs, Dave and Johnny, Long-sleeved Tees, Dolan, Siwy, Free People, Alice + Olivia, Nanette Lepore, Wayne, KORS Michael Kors, http://www.eicop.org/pc-412-53-velvet-loleen-scoop-tee.aspx, Tiger Lily Jewelry, Calleen Cordero, Karen Walker, Herve Leger, Dogeared Jewelry, Emotionally Unavailable, Atria, Baby Doll, Beny & Hizzin, Opening Ceremony, BLOW, Majestic, Jil Sander, Skinny Jeans, Denim, Kettle Black, Kate Spade, Re Collection, Rogan, L.A.M.B, Urban Behavior, Garter, ISSA, Belle Noel by Kim Kardashian, ecoSkin, American Retro Melody Sweater Dress, Melinda Maria Jewelry, Nicole Miller, G Lish, Adina Jewelry, Daughters of the Revolution, Loungewear, Bird by Juicy Couture, Knickers, Adina Jewelry, Sport Footwear, Sexy, Poncho, Nanette Lepore, Casual, Ring, La Mer Collections, Frank & Eileen, Becca Moon, Skirts, Archive Jewelry - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
    We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
    how to create great looking designer clothing!

    ReplyDelete