Saturday, October 29, 2011


It won't be 50* tomorrow. We won't get a chance to try our new fat filled energy treats. We won't be going to the show.

This morning they made the decision to cancel both shows. It makes me feel a little less guilty about skipping it to begin with. We spent the day at Applewoods instead - training, teaching, learning, observing and reminiscing about dog shows. We also met a couple of very cute puppies for the first time today. 

I already gave Rugby his pep talk to prepare for the trials this weekend. He was excited to go. Now he thinks I lied to him. I hope he will forgive me. 

1 comment:

  1. Your decision to skip it was smart, but I'd be relieved by the cancellation anyway. I don't show outside because *I'm* a baby about weather... I can't imagine what I'd do if my dog was miserable too.