Friday, November 11, 2011

Pep Talk- Not Effective

We found this 20" skillet at Bass Pro Shop last weekend. It is the perfect size to cook a squirrel, a rabbit, or even a little white dog. I told Rugby I wouldn't mind going back to buy that pan after today.

Dog for Dinner

While I would never actually do that to him, Rugby's performance was depressing. He forgot what a trial was and it took him all day to figure it out. I think he will have no question by tomorrow, though. We are optimistic for the rest of this weekend. He did come come with fourth place from Open B (194/200), so today wasn't completely bad. Just worse than I expected.

5 comments:

  1. Good grief. Rugby, do you need to be rescued?? Your human seems to be quite annoyed with you. Remind her that you're just a dog... maybe that will help. Oh, and tell her I'm sure you did way better than most dogs would have done.

    PeeS: You might want to avoid the kitchen tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! Just kidding, I swear!

    Rugby thinks he did good after ever show, even when he didn't. I don't have the heart to tell him otherwise but I do get to complain about it.
    :-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe...we all have those days. Best of luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You poor puppy!
    The best of luck today :)

    Brandon's Raiser

    ReplyDelete