Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Quicky

Okay, just practiced a bit more when we went outside to use the bathroom today. This time, the stand instead of going through the typical phases, was just mediocre the whole time. I did not have to actually lift him up, but I did have to continue the whole stroke down to his belly. It improved slightly the last couple we did, so I decided to stop there. We also did a couple of recalls, and he did come a little closer in than yesterday. He also sat very quickly and I hardly had to do any turns when we were heeling. There was at one point he apparently hadn't finished his business earlier and was very interested in the grass, so I did a pace change, ended with a sit and then let him finish what he had to do. :) We will work more later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment