Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When it rains... Day 1

aDSC_0038
It is pouring down rain outside at the moment so Rugby and I went on a search for a dry place to train this morning. I thought the strip mall down the street would be a good place since the sidewalks are all covered. We went and started looking for a place to do signals. While we weren't getting rained on under the cover of the shopping center, the ground was still wet. I thought it would be unreasonable of me to ask him to work when it was that cold AND wet, so we kept walking.

We didn't find a dry place to train before Rugby started to shiver, so we gave up and wondered around the pet store that was in the mall instead.

It wasn't a completely useless trip though because we did manage to the the first of our red and green photos for our countdown. I took his jacket off and laid it in the cart so he had something dry to sit on for the photo.

3 comments:

  1. We don't like being cold and wet either. I'm glad your mom took you inside!


    Wags!

    Mr. Nubbin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I love how his hair is blowing behind him in the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not like rain either! Hope Rugby had fun in the pet store!

    Chewy

    ReplyDelete