Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas (0 Days...)



25 Days is a long time! I am glad we stuck with it though. I found out 25 is higher than I can count, since I messed it up so many times! Rugby will be glad to not have his picture taken for a couple of days!

It was kind of fun, and a good excuse to carry my camera around for opportune moments.

Christmas was wonderful today. Rugby was the only one that volunteered to play outside with my cousin. He ran circles around him and my cousin seemed quite amused. The snow has finally melted enough that Rugby can get the most out of it.

Technically, his christmas presents were his monkey sweater and the blue jacket that he was wearing in some of the snow pictures. My dad also bought him some portable obedience jumps!! Even though they weren't here yet for Rugby to open this morning, he is awaiting their arrival.

I hope everyone else had a very merry Christmas as well!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good Christmas!

    Snorts,
    Stella, Gunther & Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've enjoyed your pictures and look forward to what you'll do next! Glad your Christmas was Merry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! Rugby and I will spend the weekend getting our creative juices flowing and see what we come up with! :p

    ReplyDelete