Thursday, December 3, 2009

Vocabulary (23 Days...)



Oh my, I LOVE having a dog that I can communicate with. There is so much fun to be had when you share a vocabulary! Today's picture took a little but of training to get. My great idea for today was to have him holding the frisbee in a play bow. We did accomplish this, but it wasn't really cute...just akward. :/ He didn't know 'bow' before today so we just added that word to his ever growing vocab list.

It is surprising how much energy it takes to have these little photo-shoots. He is exhausted and this is the ONLY thing we have done today!

Okay...Here are allll the pictures. lol Akward ones too!



2 comments:

  1. WRONG! WRONG! WRONG! We all agree that you truly picked the wrong picture to show.

    Put up all three and ask for a vote. Let's just see what others think. I vote for the one of him holding the frisbee and Jesse votes for the one of him sitting in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Rigby, I don't think you should try to catch that frisbee, I think you should use it as a sled!


    Bunny

    ReplyDelete