Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow (21 Days...)



What better gift to get than Mr. Rugby for Christmas? I can't think of any!! Rugby is licking his chops in that picture after eating a piece of his dehydrated beef liver treats. I thought it would be really cute if he went in there backwards and the only thing stickng out was his tail but Rugby would have no part of that. :/ Oh well! :p

I didn't have to wait as long as I thought for the snow to come! The rain that was coming down when I took Rugby this morning has turned into a nice wet steady snow. Nothing sticking on the roads yet but it is on the grass and cars. Thats all we care about, Rugby is ready to outside and play in it!




3 comments:

  1. It is a dog's job not to cooperate with any photo taking. There is nothing we like more than to see Mum apoleptic wth rage, hahahaha!
    Wags and kisses, Dinah Bridget and Elliot xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true! I have been thinking since then that maybe if I cut a hole in the bottom of the bag I could get him to do it. Hmmm....

    ReplyDelete