Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ice and Snow

This morning Rugby went outside to pee on what was snow, but now is just a layer of ice. He was peeing on a slight slope, and he tried to lift his leg when his other back leg started slidding back. So he gave up on the 3-legged peeing and just stood there, as all his legs continued to slide away from him untill he was barely standing and his belly was about 1/2 in away from the ground. I think what was really hilarious to me is that he did not stop peeing the whole time and just let himself fall. :) Silly dog.

Here are some pictures from yesterday when the snow was actually snow. My computer has completely died and won't start, preventing me from resizing the photos, so here they are in their big, original form.

Oh yeah, Rugby also got a haircut yesterday and I am quite proud of myself! Since he is actually a little clean for once in his life, he is hard to see in the snow....luckily he has his camo jacket on so we can find him! :p He convinced everyone to play with him yesterday. He is a charmer!





































































Thats the end! If I do say so myself, I think Rugby is ridiculously cute. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment