Thursday, December 1, 2011

At the Pump - Day 1

Rugby at the pump

We had to rush to dog class after school today, and we were still late. It did not keep me from stopping for a red and green picture on the way. Yes, I did pick which gas station based on color alone. We were desperate. 

Also, do you see that little tuft of hair sticking up on the right side of Rugby's head (our left)? It won't go away. I have tried twice to cut it off and it keeps coming back. Or I keep missing. Tomorrow, someone else gets to deal with it. They will probably have a good laugh at the mess I have created with Rugby's face.

3 comments:

  1. I kind of like the little errant tuft. It's cute. Makes him look even more unique. But of course, if that tuft was on MY head, you'd better believe I'd be heading to the salon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an adorable picture! :) I like the tuft too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tuft makes him look unique. Not that he isn't already! Cute photo.

    ReplyDelete