Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas Tree - Day 19

Rugby's Presents

We couldn't pass up a photo with this tree before we checked out of the hotel this morning. Rugby was completely uncooperative and it took another dog walking past before he would pick his ears up at all. I was just about to give up when she walked passed. I'm glad he didn't make me beg for the photo.

We missed lots of photo opportunities in the hotel, and in the convention center. It was worth not spending Rugby's energy on those extracurricular activities though.

We had an uneventful trip back, and the weather warmed up a little just for our arrival. Our bags are unpacked, and we just got the videos on the computer. As much as I am dying to review Rugby's performance, the last little bit of self control I have is forcing me to study for my final exams. My goal is to get the videos online before Thursday. Cross your fingers.


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture. Can't wait to see the videos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic tree! I wouldn't have been able to resist taking pictures in front of it, either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to the videos!

    Always photogenic:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When you catch your breath, we are dying to see videos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great picture. Rugby looks like a stuffed animal under the tree!

    ReplyDelete