Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blah

I know, I know, I know. I am slapping my hand right now for not training enough with Rugby. We did go to the barn today, and he was a little more sensible around the horses, so he could spend less time in his crate. He played and played and played with Joyful, and got wayyy to dirty for his own good. Now I have a filthy dog with muddy paws and a muddy face belly up on the floor. He is worn out! We are getting back on track tomorrow. Really really really need to work on recalls, and need to switch over from the place board to the negative space that he has now (he is plenty ready). And need to do more stands...and maybe introduce the down (or not yet). We also are buying a dumbell to start the retrieve! I am excited about that...he is a retrieving fool already...I think he will enjoy it. :)

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the other day we did the place again, and there were people playing football, and Rugby wanted nothing more than to go play with them, but he was working and he was working sooo well! He placed amazingly from past 6 ft away, and knew exactly was he was supposed to be doing. What a good boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment